Sunday, February 12, 2006

Darkness and me....

Blue dreams....I love you! And I loved her, too! But now that both of you are gone, why should I live? This suffocating darkness is not where I belong. Why am I here? I remember very well how I always tried to follow your soothing glow, like a sleepwalking child. How did the paths of light lead to this insatiably hungry darkness? I saw a glint in your eyes that perplexed me...and that laughter of yours....or was it hers? She was delirious. She said, you know, she loves me,too. Why, are you laughing at me now, darkness, my dear friend? Of course, you don't believe in love. Me neither, faithful servant of yours that I am now! But somehow I feel like you also had loved somebody at some time! Was it light that you loved? Yes, you have inside your cold heart all the nuances of broken hearts, misled souls and unsung sagas!Let me love her for the last time, wipe her tears and slit open her throat! Then I'll embrace you and intertwined, we will whisper in each other's hearts, our little stories, that merry people of light will never come to know!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home